星期日, 四月 19, 2009

so ugly

after so many years,
having a bunch high school friends
getting drunk together (perhaps it was just me)
i was so drunk, and do not even realized who else were drunk.

it was fun, anyway.

however,
i told you all..
no matter what,
do not let me look ugly
do not let me be ugly!~~

stupidly, i made me pretty ugly.

so sorry to those who force to clear my thrown ups on the carpet
so sorry to those who i embarrassed.

summing up,
don't drink when you have a empty stomach
i knew it i knew it, i just forgot.

hanging over~~~~ get it over~~~~

5 条评论:

Blogger ASOON 说...

haha

1:45 下午  
Blogger biji 说...

i wanna get drunk too...

8:13 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

Hope that i can drink with you too..

3:43 下午  
Blogger ASOON 说...

HOW UGLY?
GOT PHOTO A NOT?

8:35 下午  
Blogger Yoon 说...

so ugly only, not so stupid...
post picture??!!
我傻的啊?

1:26 下午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页