星期一, 七月 17, 2006

That someone

That was once, I used to think or imagine
that someone will be my someone one day…
Someone that makes me laughs, see me cry…
perhaps... am I being simply selfish?
In anyhow, anywhere… it’s too grateful to have that someone besides me…
To laugh at me...
For me to laugh at…
To laugh about…
As in the real world… there are always sorrows…
There are three types of tears…
Tears of sorrow, of pain, of joy…
Can that someone lend a hand for me to execute the first two?
I need that someone to be around me…

no matter that someone is mine or others…
It doesn’t really matter after all.......


3 条评论:

Blogger jackie 说...

yoon,y dun u write a book & publish it..feels like having a good time wit a good novel when reading u guys blogs..maam..damn good !!!! Briliant !!!

11:52 上午  
Blogger Yoon 说...

Even though i am not so sure who you are…
But really thank u all for “dropping by”.....

Aza aza fighting !!!

4:20 下午  
Blogger jackie 说...

haha..u dun need to noe who we r ler..but i can call u yoon jie..coz younger than u a lot..haha..like u..am a blogger..updated blogs evywhr..jus enjoy read u all blogs & at da same time write my own blogs..

haha..gambateh !!!!

11:54 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页