星期三, 十一月 14, 2007

YOU

A lot like love.
A lot do not like.
It's more like a love more than love.
You are one complicated, made me as complicated as I've never before.

There are times...
I hate it the way you talk, I hate it the way you look at me.
I hate it the way you do almost about everything.
I hate it the way that i don't hate you...
I hate it the way which i'll do anything just to be with you...
I hate it when you say love...I'll give my all...

God gave me the gift to see almost everything, even far beyond.
there's only one thing, that only one thing i can't even have the gusts to look at.
YOU
i even dare not think about what will I do, just to have that smile on your face...

1 条评论:

Blogger Unknown 说...

You have leave a msg to your love one on my b'day. Can I treat this as my 07 b'day present? :D As I can see that how much you love him and it really touch me. Anyway, be cheers and decisive for the right thing.

11:46 下午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页